Monday 13 May 2013

Turn It Up!: Alanis Morissette - Lens (Music Video)



 Yayyyy! As I was cruising around youtube for a couple of videos to save for adding to the blog at a later time, I found the new music video for the 3rd single from Havoc And Bright Lights, Lens, which was just uploaded yesterday.

 I love the eastern inflections and influences on this song. Lens is ultimately (to me) about learning to live and love each other despite differences in opinion, religion, or daily practices in lifestyle, you can see past these things if you view them through a lens of love and acceptance, rather than disapproval and judgement.

 The video was shot recently on The Guardian Angel Tour which is currently touring Europe. I love it, she looks great (except for the strand of hair running across her forehead when she is singing against the wall, which my brother cannot stand, he wishes her stylist would have fixed that).

 What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment