Friday 25 May 2012

Turn It Up!: Kylie Minogue - Timebomb



I'm wasting absolutely no time adding this to my blog!!!! Kylie Minogue has done it again, releasing a Pop-tastic summer anthem that will shake the dance clubs and overall public to it's core. It's really astounding to me how her music can still make me feel so happy after 25 years. I think my love for her rivals my love for Madonna because there is an accessibility factor with Kylie's music that I've never fully felt with Madonna's. Madonna spent a long time trying to shock people into facing taboo subjects (which is amazing and well worth all the money I payed for her material), whereas Kylie focused more on the fun aspect of pop music and occassionally threw in a little message.

Timebomb is the new single commemorating "K25" which is a year long celebration dedicated to Kylie's 25 years in the music industry. Thus far, she has released a few new alternate versions of classic Kylie songs, done a small "Anti-Tour" in the UK performing songs that were released as B-sides or just fan favorites that were never official singles, and announced the upcoming release of a new Greatest Hits CD/DVD package.

This song is going straight on my i-pod and I can guarantee this will most likely end up being my top song of the summer. Check out the video above directed by Christian Larson. Unbelievably HOT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment