Tuesday 22 November 2011

Turn It Up (Flashback): Paula Abdul - My Love Is For Real



Paula may be batshit crazy nowadays but back in the 90's when she had her first run at fame as a popstar, she was quite something.

Paula was the first artist I ever saw at a large stadium. I was 9 or 10 years old, and I went to see her at Kingswood Arena at Canada's Wonderland during her "Under My Spell" Tour. I won't bore you all with the story right now though, because I will be adding the videos from that tour at some point, so I'll leave the complete story til then.

"My Love Is For Real" has always been one of my favorite Paula songs, even if it's from her least successful album "Head Over Heels". I loved the video when it came out, the choreography, and how she used the different ranges in her voice.

Still fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment